The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Spam is Borg...

I opened a GMail account yesterday, today there were 84 SPAM messages caught in the SPAM filter and two in the Inbox. An email address can barely take a breath before it gets whacked. Where are the prosecutors when you need them.

As an aside to this, the email address I created at ICQ gets very little SPAM. Whether that is because it is a rather complicated address, or ICQ has an aggressive pre-filter setup, I don't know. It is the email address I give out when a form requires it, but I don't plan on engaging in any long conversations with the sender of the form. It's worked out quite well.
=30=


No comments: