The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

PSPad

I am writing this with PSPad, a freeware programmer's editor. The promotion
page for this on Snapfiles, a great place to go for experimental, at the edge
software, said it can do just about anything you want it to do as far HTML
editing outside of a formal WYSIWIG editor, such as FrontPage.

This is not to put FrontPage down, even it is produced by the evil empire. I
just like to see what I can do in simple HTML editing, see the finished product
before I go to the big guy for help.

On the personal side, I have a wicked sore throat coming on. It doesn't hurt
yet, but it will by the morning. To make the plot a tad more interesting, I am
getting my teeth cleaned tomorrow as well.


=30=

No comments: