The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

GIMP

medium_imagesbutterflyartdeco.gifOn the further recommendation from The Weblog Handbook, I have downloaded the graphics editor GIMP. GIMP was first designed for use on MAC based machines, but has been retooled to work on PC's

Photoshop and I have never been the best of friends. I act intuitively. Photoshop is for people who found learning the piano easy when they were six. I struggled with the plastic recorder and gave up music.

Back to the point! I started up gimp, opened a file and turned it into the log for the next blog I create, Butterflies Grazing. I don't know where I will put it, but at least now I have a logo.

Spell checker would be a good ad-on for blogSpirit.

=30=

No comments: