The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Home Grown Links

All of the links on the right are put there by me. Though this blog resides on
Blogger, the template was created by me. If you click on one of the links, the
one who benefits from it, is me, (and the company to which the click is linked. )

The UUA link is there just for the UUA.

The thought of including this tidbit came to me after visiting
our blog on the Lycos Network.

Every kind of possible advertisement, from pop-up to bug crawling, is on that page.
I'm sure it makes them some kind of money, but I know I can't stay there very long.

It is my attempt to keep it all simple here. No surprises. The pay links are to Amazon,
Bravenet and Google. That's it. I wouldn't send you to a link just for the sake of you going
there.

The links are placed in places pertinent to the subject at hand. No more, no less. If
I could, I'd wash your screen while you were visiting.

=30=



No comments: