The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

BlogWizard a Bust!

BlogWizard from Lionhardt looked like it might have some potential as an alternative to posting one by one on the variety of grazing blogs we have running.

I downloaded it for evaluation, version 2.0.0.8. I couldn’t get it to sign on to Blogger.com to post a simple message. The error message it always gave was:
Socket Error # 10054
Connection reset by peer.
I didn’t give up there.

When I clicked on help, no help appeared, either in the program, or as is so often of late, on my browser.

Not to be defeated, I went to their website - looked into their meagre troubleshooting section and found what basically said, if you’re getting a socket error, you are not connected to the Internet. Of course, I had to go to their page to read that, and to accomplish this, I would need to be connected to the Internet.

It went on to state if there were any other problems to contact their user support, but, if I read the rest of the comment correctly, if I was a user with less than 10 licenses, I would be put on a waiting list scaled according to my license status.

You can be sure I did the next right thing, deleting the program entirely from my machine.

Oh, well. More starfish and all that.

=30=

No comments: