The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

A Tad Better

For those of you who have been following my adventures with pneumonia here, the good news is today, for the first time through all of this, I am feeling a little better. There is still a crackling sound in the lungs, so the pneumonia is not gone, but, I feel a little more energetic than I have for weeks.

My son and I are going downtown for haircuts this afternoon. That has to be a good sign. I will admit my personal grooming habits have been in the dumps for at least a month. I frightened myself when I glanced at my face in the bathroom mirror this morning.
=30=

No comments: