The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Is that sunlight?

Probably the only climate related thing I miss about living in California is the sunlight.

Of course, when I was there, I missed the changing weather.

In May, we plan to go to Alaska for a week. It is the only one of the fifty upon which I have not put foot. I understand there will be almost constant sunlight while we are there. That should take care of my missing sunlight.

All of the above was inspired by the sun coming through the now bare New England trees into my office. In the summer, I would’ve pulled the curtains, but for now, I am enjoying the light.
=30=

No comments: