The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Two New Famous Grazing Blogs

Using Easy Blogs blog generator, I have created two new Famous Grazing blogs. The first is called Easy Grazing. The other, a retread of a failed site, is called Planets Grazing.

The Easy Blog blog generator requires you to have a hosted site. Our company has a little-used site at brdk.net, so I just added a two new folders to house the Easy Blogs generated pages.

The initial templates chosen lack a certain sophistication, but have great potential. I will spend some time learning the method the templates are generated and tweek each one in a different direction.

In a recent questionnaire sent by a dear friend, I was asked what I do when I am bored. I replied: design web sites and blogs. This caused me to go out and look for another non MySQL or php based blog generator. I certainly found that in Easy Blogs.
=30=

No comments: