The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Risen to the Level of Boredom!

Okay, this being sick thing has risen to the height of boredom. I want to stop “resting” and get on with my life. My schedule had one free day in December and that was today.

Perhaps it’s because the anti-biotic treatment ended today and I am not better that I’ve become so peckish. It was a December twenty-one years ago that had me in a hospital close to death. Maybe...

Enough group therapy!

I am going to send myself a get well card and take it seriously
=30=

No comments: