The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Flicking Through Flikr

The pain from the torn muscle is keeping me up. I was looking for something that would bore me to sleep, so I went to my Flickr.com account to browse though my uploaded photos.

That didn’t take long because I am yet to spring for the pro account. I went to popular tags and clicked on San Francisco.

I must’ve looked at three to four hundred thumnails. It was amazing to me how the majority of the photos had no people in them. There were the posed tourist shots taken in all of the places where I have been photographed by visiting family.

Then there are the Christmas Office Party shots. There are several up there I am sure the poser would rather not have on a public forum. It was then I realized what I was doing. I had become a virtual One-Hour Photo shop clerk, living vicariously though snapshots taken by others.

A low point in my life.

=30=

No comments: