The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

6:09:59 PM
If you're wondering why there haven't been a slew of entries here on a day when I am not on call, it's because I have been spending most of my online time over at Blog City at my grazing site there. Blog City has greatly improved their interface and control of the blog's appearance.

None of today's entries are of any great interest to anyone other than myself. They are all musings on what works for me there and what still doesn't.
The most exciting thing that does work is the w::bloggar link is operational. The most disappointing is the ability to upload photos to the photo album.

Oh, well, in the immortal words of Mr. Wright, "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"=30=

No comments: