The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

6:44:46 AM
Fourth day in a row the car is covered with snow. Can't say more at the moment, time to go!
=30=



9:48:27 PM
Had a slight brush with a power that be today.

As I walked away from the encounter, I realized that two years ago, in my reality, this place and that person did not exist. If, for some reason the place and that person were no longer in my life, would it be something toward which a value, either negative or positive, would be assigned?

Or, more likely, will they just no longer exist in any part of my reality other than that part we sometimes call memory? In my small head, there is over a half century of memory. The longer the memory becomes, the smaller the parts become. One has no more importance than another, because, other than a small part of an organ that occasionally gets a spark of electricity to project them, they no longer exist.
=30=


11:02:29 PM
Okay, whoa. When did I get so damn Zen?
=30=

No comments: