The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

6:46:07 AM I am already a minute late, so I will just note that there was no snow on my car this morning. This is a good thing. =30=

8:23:51 PM
I mentioned that there was no snow on my car this morning. It's sort of like the incident of the dog barking in Silver Blaze. The odd thing, of late was the lack of snow.
If The Weather People are to be believed, there will be up to and perhaps in excess of a foot of snow on the car's roof in the morning. Of course, tomorrow is a day I HAVE to drive into Boston.
The good news is in Boston, they're saying less than half a foot of snow. Here in New England, we call that a dusting.
=30=

No comments: