The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Friday, February 25, 2005

8:10:55 PM
It is very weird when you see someone you know on TV. Enough about that.

The ominous reports of the weather that was going to hit us last night was like a dream. Most of the snow fell while we were sleeping. It was about 10 inches of light stuff. It came easily off the car.

On the way into Boston, it completely stopped. When I came out of the Big Dig, I had to quickly change to sunglasses to fight the glare. By the time I left, it was like a chilly early Spring day out there.

It was still weird to see someone you know on TV. A friend I have know since 1979 is coming to visit next week. We've kept in touch, by various means for the past ten years. I wonder if Gurdjieff's theory about behavior with people from other periods in your life will apply here. I'll let you know.
=30=

No comments: