The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Today is the first day I will use Advanced Diary . I am not yet familiar with all of its features.

This like most things in life will come in time.

It appeals to me because I can make entries during the day that can be culled for blog entries at the end of the day. This should help prevent on the fly entries to the blog that later need to be deleted.

This is also could be a good replacement for the errant notes I make to myself and spread all over the various drives, both hard and removable.


The entries are written in HTML. To transfer them to the w::blogger blog interface only requires a Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V. All of the processing, short of the image, are transferred intact.

Okay, this is cool. Now to look at their organizer, (like I don't have enough PIM's...

=30=

No comments: