The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, February 21, 2005

The Mundane and Trivial

6:40:18 AM
Light snow, 27 degrees. It's President's Day. Most of the US has the day off. The President is in Europe making nice-nice with the polits over there. I have to go to work. I could've had the day off, but I am in the exact middle of a two week project. I would rather it end on time than have it end on an odd day. =30=



5:34:51 PM
Three people I know slid off the road today. Thankfully none of them were hurt.

It was a slip and slide ride into work this morning, cars to the left and right off the road. Made me wonder what the hell I was doing there. Supper's ready!! =30=



7:47:54 PM
In one of the classes I teach, the subject is The Mundane and Trivial and how important they are to the great scheme of things. Most of the things I write here will be about the Mundane and the Trivial. That is what this stage in my life is all about. This is a good thing.
=30=

No comments: