The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, February 28, 2005

9:46:24 PM
Did I mention it was snowing, again? The theme for this winter seems to be 10- to 12 inches. Last winter seemed like an extended autumn compared to this year.
Before we left work this afternoon my boss said not to kill myself trying to get in on time. I'm not sure if he was saying get in on time without killing yourself, or was he saying, take it easy getting in, however long that takes? Either way, I will do my best to get to work on time.
Let's just hope there is no school tomorrow. Not the kind I teach, tomorrow isa perfect day for that. I just don't want my loved ones put in harms way for one day of school.
There have been so many school days this year, there will be no break for Summer. They'll just continue on until the next school year begins.
=30=

No comments: