The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I hate mosquitoes.

5:34:23 PM The roads were better today. Work was a little different. This is good. If I had a job that was the same day after day, I would go nuts.

In high school I worked in a factory for two days. My brain went into repetitive action overload. There are worker bees and than there are not. My job allows me to go outside, drive around on occasion, and deal with people of all makes and variety. This is for what I was built.

Oddly enough, it is in Winter I find going outside to be the most refreshing. I am not into the sultry summer day or night. During the day, it's heat, at night it's the five local breeds of mosquitoes. I hate mosquitoes.

=30=

No comments: