The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Atlantis WordProcessor.

There is another editor available that I like mostly because of the retro-sound effect that is a default feature. It is called Atlantis Word Processor. Having first learned to type on a 1940’s black and white manual typewriter in my father’s office, the sound of the keys soothes me to some degree.

There are other default sounds and word filling is a somewhat startling when you first encounter it. I will go over the sounds when I am finished typing this entry for the blog. There is what sounds like a cellphone ring if you stop typing for a moment. It will be fun trying to figure this one out.

-30-

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: