The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Spare Time

In the last hour I have signed up for Buzzword, created a Jaiku account and set up my Jott to add information to this blog and to the "bloget" at Jaiku. All that from an email form Jott that I haven't finished reading yet.

The idea is to be able to add information to your blog from a voice message left on you Jott account. At first I could see no use for this. Then it occurred to me, unlikely though it may be, I could be out there in the cruel world witness to some newsworthy incident and, instead of calling the Boston Globe or NYT, I could just post the story on my blog. How bloody self centered would that be?

Plenty. Good. I'll do it!
-30-

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: