The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Cali Lewis: Be Careful When You Start Watching

It was one of those early morning things:

Browsing around, through some link or another, I ended up at GeekBrief TV. I had forgotten what fun it was to watch Cali Lewis and her infectious good humor. I know one other person on the earth who so honestly projects such bonne femme.

The thing is, I am in no way, okay maybe in a little way, a gadget freek. I find a gadget, like a car, and use it until it doesn't work anymore and then get a new one. I don't have to have the newest. This could be why I am still using my HP iPod. Let's see you find a HP iPod anywhere!

Back to Cali. The problem with her infectious good humor is just that, it's infectious. All of the work I planned to do this morning before the family rose, out the window. I went to the PodShow.com and watched every episode back to April. The Road Trip!! Who would think of doing a pod cast from Old Faithful?

See what I mean? Like a drug.
-30-

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: