The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Thunderbird Growing?

TechCrunch has an entry dated July 23, 2007 entitled Mozilla Ponders Thunderbird Spin-Off.

I came across it when I was following another link from lifehacker on the Top 10 Firefox features that don't require extensions.

The article concerned me because I am a devoted user of Thunderbird and Firefox.

It's sort of like having a car where you can tweak this hose and that fluid to make it run just a little better. It is also not a ponderous and dangerous program like targeted MS Outlook. Thankfully, I hope, the article was saying Mozilla was going to spend more time working on Thunderbird. I say "I hope" because of the line popular in New England, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

-30-

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: