The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

As is the wont of Bloggers...

As is the wont of blogger, I have been bouncing from blog to blog for inspiration and enightenment. Boogie Street as usual did both.
-
I have noticed many of the blogs with product placement subtley and not so the same scattered around. Today it was my turn to make an attempt at the same. In the previous entry, boxed-in graphic links to the books mentioned in the body were oddly placed. The entry before that has an attempt to put the link and body of the remarks all in a frame. Below here is a "text" reference.


-
It will take some fudging, but I am sure I can nudge these links in without glaring interuptions in my thought process.
=30=

No comments: