The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Opera minor upgrade.


[Buy Opera!]
Have I mentioned recently how much I am enjoying all of the features of the new Opera browser/email/newsreader/coffee maker? Okay, it doesn't make coffee, but that's okay, because I don't drink it anymore.

Every once in a while I go back to see if the software has been upgraded. Normally I would do this with software looking for a fix to a problem.

Opera is giving me no problems. I still look for the upgrades out of habit. As you have probably already surmised, there has been a small upgrade, from 7.52 to 7.53. Downloaded it, using Opera 7.52. Upgraded seamlessly and am now cruising along on 7.53.

Though I still admit, the radical but incredibly intelligent change in the way email is handled does take a bit getting used to. But, once you get it, and that's what you have to do, "get it," it takes a weight off your shoulders. You no longer need to wonder where everything is filed.
=30=

No comments: