The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

News from around the country...

Here I am stuck in Boston, surrounded by the DNC. If it wasn't for the Yahoo! and Google News I might have missed the other important news from around the country.

AP Photo
... Very important, of course, is that Eads and Fox are welcome back into the CSI fold. The publicity stunt pulled by the production company had me on the edge of my chair. Whew!

The people attending the comics convention in San Diego, or Day-Go, as we called in in the Marines, look like they're having a LOT more fun than the people of Boston at the much more serious convention being held here. I vote to have the comics convention here next time.

From T-Shirt offer on Official Star Wars website
... There, it would seem, was held the branding, or naming of the next Star Wars III. It will be Revenge of the Sit'h. Okay, there's a name that makes my blood boil, my interest peak, my brain wonder who was the idiot that came up with one?

Harry Potterauthor J.K. Rowling today said she is expecting her third child - won''t delay Harry Potter VI AP Photo
... Than, most important, is the news that J. K. Rowlings, I know I don't need to tell you who she is, is expecting her third child.

New York Yankees' Alex Rodriguez (L) takes a hand in the face from Boston Red Sox catcher Jason Varitek- Reuters photo
... And, much more locally, the Yankees and the Red Sox had a brawl on the field when the Yankee who was hit by a pitch dropped the F bomb on the pitcher. F-bomb is local usage. If you can't figure out what it means, leave a comment to this blog and I will clarify it for you. .=30=

No comments: