The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Careful When Writing inScribefire with FF 3.04b

I was writing an inane blog entry regarding the 38 Firefox Add-ons that I deleted when upgrading to the Firefox beta version 3.04b when the browser crashed.; I was simultaneously deleting Add-ons as I wrote the piece. When I deleted the ZOHO Firefox Reader Add-on BAM, to the Floor.

It is good to note that Scibefire is working just fine. It seems to be drawing a line above the line I am typing right now. Will this show up in the blog entry? Only one way to find out.


Technorati Tags:

No comments: