The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

TWiT Live - Watch Leo Laporte Laugh!

LiveJournal Tags:

I installed the Firefox 3.### Portable to watch TWiT live stream.  It went right to the page and started playing the feed.  There are no add-ons. In FF 2.## I have at least four maybe five add ons to allow video playing.

It seems to be a raw version of the show’s production.  I came in half way through the show, so I will listen to the first half when it comes up on TWiT.tv .  In my imagination, prior to seeing this stream, I had all of the participants  sitting around in stuffed chairs at a tavern in Corte Madera. 

As soon as the stream is over, I’ll play with the portable Firefox.  I did look at the Add-ons in tools.  There is a row of uninstalled, with the green field exclamation but none of them are loaded.

One of my problems with this broadcast is the way they are making fun of the Blogger Bob, a poor government employee hired to make sense of insensibility.   Their laughter sounded like mocking laughter.  It matters little to source or the reason for mocking, wherever it occurs it is painful to hear.

No comments: