The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sunny and in the mid to low 40’s

That was the weather report today.  I optimistically rolled down the window while stuck in the left lane of the Interstate.  NPR was telling me about, wait, I don’t remember.  Driving in traffic can be so mind numbing.  I know they were telling me about Iraq and Afghanistan, this crisis and that crisis and how the government is either screwing it up or, no sorry, no or.

Now I remember, it was about the Supreme Court and some of the surprising questions the Justices were asking the nattily dressed Attorney General and how nervous he was.  How pithy.

Back to grazing.

No comments: