The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break Graze

Everywhere I turn around I see, or hear Amber MacArthur. commandN.tv

LiveJournal Tags:

is a must see online. She was on  Other than seeing her on Tech TV or hearing her with Leo Laporte, I realized I knew little about her.  Leo Laporte mentioned he would be on PlayCafe.com this evening.  I tuned in and there was Amber MacArthur.  This is one very connected woman. 

I Googled  her for the first time and found an eye opening Digital Journal interview where she wasn’t smiling or perky.  If you want to see the serious side of this very professional woman, go to this link to the Digital Journal interview.

@scobleizer was looking for a place to eat in NYC.  I sent him this link to a news about Typhoid Fever in NYC Restaurants.   He has a right to know.  This is from Digital Journal.

Speaking of Twitter, the T word on TWiT, (not related), this is a very informative article on the use of Twitter in Blogging from ProBlogger.  As with many other blogs, don’t forget to read the comments.  I learn more from the comments most of the time.

I’ve used several methods for text substituting going back to writing .bat files in DOS.  This little program, written by Adam Pash is described in a video on Lifehacker

Once you have it installed, follow this continuing link to an article, also at Lifehacker, on how to Save Time with  Text Substitution.

Last link for the night is to SyncBack (free version.)  Read the page, it will explain it to you.  I have hit the wall.

.

No comments: