The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

First a Comment, then the Graze of the Night Missing One Hour...

LiveJournal Tags:

Two comments to be truthful. The first is never to give up on TechSupport. After speaking to five other buck passers, I finally got Kevin at Sprint Tech support. He said, after I described the problem once again, "I see what is wrong." You cannot imagine how relieved I was hear this. Bless Kevin's little heart!!!

The second comment, which really is a Graze, surrounds the comment made by Chris, The Book Swede, about reading so many books he forgets most of the characters.

Here is where we differ radically. I read three to four books a week, (KINDLE!!!).

I would say I remember the characters, their names and life stories, better than that of the people I meet on a daily basis. The people who we meet don't grace us with their thoughts or have backgrounds built by The Author to support their actions. So, it is the live people I am more likely to forget.

The tribute to Gary Gygax doesn't mention his name, but if you don't get it, you either are not the parent of a pre-teen, or haven't been one in the second half of the twentieth century.

Unexpected Blackberry email glitch took up the rest of the evening.

No comments: