The home page and original site for the Famous Grazing Blogs

There are more than a dozen Famous Grazing Blogs residing on the cybersphere. Some are dormant and some very active. They all link back here to the Granddaddy of our blogs, founding in May of 2004.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Conundrum

There is an organized Easter Egg Hunt in the village grave yard this morning.

My family is in the country. The question for me is, do I go? Or do I go back to sleep? My BB woke me up with its 0655 find me alarm that helps me find it before leaving for work. I set it for the weekend ON this week because I was working yesterday.

If I complain about there being too many things to turn on and off, the part of my brain that follows through complains immediately that I should be grateful for having so many things. Ying and Friggin' Yang again!!!

No comments: